Schedule a FREE In-Home Evaluation!
Simply enter your details below or call 855.543.8632 and a trusted representative will be in touch to arrange a home survey and provide your FREE no obligation quotation.
Vertical Platform Lifts
Serving Kansas and Missouri
Free In-Home Evaluation and Consultations!
When a ramp is not a feasible option due to space or simply because you do not want a ramp taking up most of your yard, a vertical platform lift makes a great alternative. At Access Done Easy, we carry Harmar vertical platform lifts. Harmar is the world’s leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of mobility and accessibility solutions.
Get full access to your home and yard without the burden of transferring out of your power chair, scooter or wheelchair with a vertical platform lift!
Why Choose Access Done Easy?
- Free in-home evaluations and consultations
- 4.9 star rating on Home Advisor
- Best of Home Advisor 2019 Winner
- Warranty offered
- Accredited BBB business with A+ rating
- Over 25 years of experience
- We service residential and commercial properties
What are Vertical Platform Lifts?
Vertical platform lifts, sometimes called “porch lifts,” can transport people with mobility devices to different levels. They are a cost-effective accessibility solution and provide easy access to porches and areas with steps or uneven elevations. They are ideal for individuals in wheelchairs, power chairs and scooters and can be installed indoors or outside in residential and commercial settings.
They can lift as low as inches or as high as 14 feet. They can make three stops, making them a great solution if you have a garage lower than the main floor and want to also take it to and upper level.
They can be mounted outside for porches, decks or any other level changes.
Inside platform lifts serve a wide variety of lifting needs. They can be mounted free standing or in shafts to go through floors.
Benefits of Vertical Platform Lifts
- Available for residential and commercial properties
- Provide easy access for physically challenged
- Safe and reliable
- Great for indoor and outdoor applications
- Recommended for tight spaces where there isn’t sufficient room to install a ramp
- Make your home and business more accessible for disabled and elderly members of your family or the community
- Provide increased independence
- Often less expensive than ramps
- Works in any weather condition
- Requires little maintenance
Give us a call today to schedule your in-home evaluation for a cost-efficient and space-saving solution to provide accessibility to your home or business!